4 Days Later
A downloadable Survival Game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Explosive Update! (V0.8.3)
An update full of explosives!
- Added: Explosive Barrels, snipper, grenade launcher, mines, new merchant (bomberman), wood
- Fix several bugs
- Some small adjustments
A survival game where you kill zombies as long as possible and unlock endings.
You wake up after 1 month of coma. You forgot everything that happened. With bravery, you explore the unknown truth of what's going on.
In this game, you can unlock weapons, power ups, etc to help you survive for the upcoming danger. You have the choice to survive as long as possible or unlock endings in this game.
This game is made around 1 week that me and my friend, Crimson made just for fun.
Download for Android too: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NicDev.FourDaysLater
Also the game will receive updates such as bug fixes, new content, etc.
- A and D: Move
- Space: Jump
- Left Mouse: Attack
- E: Interact, Read
- 1 to 3: Switch weapons
- I to P: Pistol to Uzi
- L: Sniper
- Escape: Pause
- Programmed by NicDev: https://nicdevstudio.com/
- Art by Crimson: https://twitter.com/Crimson86296942?s=09
- Some sound effects from: https://freesound.org/
Links and Stuff:
Subscribe to My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/NicDev
Support Me On YT Membership: https://www.youtube.com/NicDev/join
Join My Discord Server: https://discord.gg/WNyjtNc
See Developments On My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bukan_nic/
(Keep in mind that all of my social media is Indonesian language)
1. Click download based on your operating system
2. After finish downloading, extrack the zip to a folder
3. Open the exe file to run the game
I would recommend to make a shortcut of the game to the desktop to make things easier. Don't delete any file, because all of them are important for the game to run