There Can Only Be Two (Beta)
A downloadable Adventure Game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
There Can Only Be Two is a 2D adventure game with exploration, parkours, and interesting enemies and combats.
The current state of the game is beta. This means, it isn't finished and not what the full version will be. Also, the current story in this beta version isn't link to the full version at all. It is just a story only for the beta. If you want to know the real story, it will be available in the demo (not complete story), and full version (complete story)
You can help supporting this game by download, rate, share to other people, and give feedback for the game here. You can also support me on my karyakarsa and get every game version and new games early. Due keep in mind it is Indonesian language.
Download on Android as Well! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NicDev.TCOBTBeta
- Available 2 Languages: Indonesian and English
- Can be played with a keyboard and an Xbox Gamepad
- There's a settings adjustments for graphics, languages, etc
Move: A and D
Front Roll: Left Shift
Attack Left Mouse Button
Charge Attack: Hold Right Mouse Button
Developed by: NicDev
Art: NicDev, Dnswr, Eagle, Kennard Shan
Music: Alexander Nakarada
Playtesters: Kennard Shan, sunrise_thebear, Flow, GreyViper, Pog
The current music is just a placeholder, and some music will be made by game supporters.
Links and Stuff:
Subscribe to My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/NicDev
Support Me On YT Membership: https://www.youtube.com/NicDev/join
Join My Discord Server: https://discord.gg/WNyjtNc
See Developments On My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bukan_nic/
(Keep in mind that all of my social media is Indonesian language)
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle, Role Playing, Survival|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||2D, Fantasy, Medieval, Singleplayer, Unity|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
1. Click The Download Button That is Based On Your Platform
2. After it finished downloading, click the zip, and extrack it to a folder on your computer
3. After that, open the folder, and open "TCOBT Beta.exe" to play the game. I recommend to make a shortcut of the exe game to your desktop.
Note: Do not delete the other files and folders like: "MonoBleedingEdge", "UnityPlayer.dll", etc. Because all of those files are very important for the game to work.
Also available on
- Update V1.3.4May 03, 2021
- Mobile Version is now available!Apr 10, 2021
- V1.1 Update and Now Available for Windows 32 Bits!Apr 04, 2021